Scheduler, Project Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Master Scheduler will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of project managers and resource managers within TE SubCom s operations and installation organizations to ensure consistency in planning and implementation of large-scale international network construction projects. The individual will also be responsible for communicating with the sales team and overseeing commitments to all potential projects in the bid phase. As a key member of the TE SubCom team, this position will report to the Director, Project Management. This position is located in Eatontown, New Jersey.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Develop and maintain master implementation schedule as a single reference for resource management across all supply functions
* Develop balance between existing and future client demand needs with manufacturing and installation to ensure satisfaction of project timelines.
* Review monthly demand forecast and project bids and provide practical promise dates to sales team prior.
* Coordinate with counterparts in Operations, Installation and Project Management to develop mitigation strategies when necessary.
* Evaluate sales, manufacturing and installation status for planning information.
* Prepare reports required to facilitate and suggest actions to assure optimal execution of POW.
* Evaluate individual project POWs and recommend process improvements and select procedure and techniques to develop best-practice schedules for projects.
* Support bid and proposals as needed
* Bachelor s degree required - Engineering preferred
* Demonstrated experience in various Project Management and/or Engineering Management assignments
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification and PMP preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong influencing and motivational skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions. Presentation skills required.
* Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities and drive for results
* Excellent judgment, timely and high quality decision-making skills and when necessary, strong escalation management skills
* Ability to work within a cross functional team to maintain schedule and financial goals throughout multiple projects
* Strong business acumen
* Proactive mindset
* Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project required.
Ability to travel (estimated 15% of the time)