Master Scheduler / Theme Park
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCareer Choice, Inc. an Executive Search Firm in the hospitality industry and all about communication and relationships!
We open the door to new relationships in line with your career desires we listen to your career plans, expectations, goals and direction. Then we discuss the career opportunities that fit your criteria.
What we look for . . . Top Talent Players that are strategic in their approach to career growth with a solid track record.
In the information age, it is people that still run the business. Let's use communication to build that relationship, because it is about people and it starts with you and me.
OUR CURRENT SEARCH
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
SALARY: 92K plus Full Benefits, 401K and perks
CLIENT COMPANY DETAILS
Our client is based in the theme park and resort capital of the world, Orlando, FL. It is home base for the design and development of all the resort and themed entertainment projects globally. This is an exciting time for growth
The team is an eclectic group of talented people in Product Design, Animation, Engineering, Film and TV Production, Toy Design, Financial Planning, Construction, Architecture, Law, Business, and Theatre Design, to name a few.
To be successful they rely on collaboration, hard work, synchronicity - that do not let ego and area stand in the way of excellence and creativity.
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU Read on . . . Then call us.
* Responsible for developing and integrating comprehensive project plans and schedules throughout the project life cycles - concept design through turnover for each of the projects.
* Collect, integrate and monitor current project schedules, future projects and anticipate projects into a Portfolio MasterSchedule that tracks and Monitors all current, future, and projected projects.
* Provide management input into future project selection.
* Provide "what-if" input and analysis and project execution timing requirements.
* Responsible to track current and forecast future resource needs based on the Portfolio MasterSchedule.
* Oversee and assist in the development of the appropriate level of detail for work package definition, including durations and logic sequences.
* Establish policy, scheduling procedures and templates to ensure effective support of project needs.
* Oversee coordination and integration of schedule input from all internal and external sources.
* Develop project schedule, modify as necessary and assist staff in specific portfolio requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, construction , or engineeringrequired.
* 5-7 Years theme park environment experiencepreferred.
* 7-10 Years planning and scheduling or cost engineeringexperiencerequired, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Thorough knowledge of planning techniques.
* Knowledge of multiple disciplines, including architecture, engineering and construction management.
* Computer literate with multiple software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Primavera and MS Project).
* Knowledge of AutoCAD systems.