Masterkey Code Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Operate computer to develop and generate codes to meet customers needs.
* Complete and maintain all files including reporting documents relating to the accurate accountability of codes and all Masterkey transactions.
* Train employees and customers in Masterkey policies and code management.
* Maintain and control all Masterkey and combinating material inventory inclusive of all supplies and equipment.
* Complete and audit worksheets necessary for use by the Combinators.
* Advise and assist customers and other Stanley associates in the design and extension of masterkeyed systems.
* Handle customer service issues, including orders, order status, and troubleshooting.
* Performs duties and responsibilities as described in the quality system.
* Perform other related duties in support of the office as assigned by management.
* Skills or experience with personal computers, including e-mail, personal scheduling, word processing, and electronic spreadsheet skills.
* Working knowledge of SAP or ERP systems preferred.
* Initiative to develop and maintain codes and to resolve problems/questions concerning codes.
* An extensive knowledge of code generation policies and procedures are required to satisfactory perform these responsibilities.
* Ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
* Ability to organize time and prioritize work.
* Demonstrated ability to work well with fellow employees and customers.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Ability to adapt to changes in procedures, policies, and job duties.
* Initiative to implement and complete new projects.
* Must be a team player.
* Strong knowledge of mathematics, ability to apply same in conceptual thinking.
* Ability to alternate between activities while ensuring quick transition times in the process by maintaining focus on the details of each task.
* Ability to work in multiple applications concurrently.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2 - 3 years work experience in the security hardware industry preferred
* Attention to detail
* Customer Focus
* Building Customer Loyalty
* Stress Tolerance
* Critical thinking
* Must be able to manipulate a computer keyboard
* Must also be able to effectively communicate within a manufacturing environment.
* Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, and feel.
* Must be able to reach with hands and arms.
* Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must have good vision with the ability to adjust to focus and use close vision with or without correction.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.