Masters Level Clinician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMASTERS LEVEL CLINICIAN
Job ID: 2016-2261
Job Location: Walpole, Massachusetts
Type: Fee for Service
Great opportunity for a masters level clinician to become a part of our multidisciplinary clinical treatment team in Fall River. May Institute is a long established and highly regarded community-based organization; our licensed Fall River outpatient clinic is a highly collegial and welcoming environment. We serve a broad and diverse spectrum of the Fall River community.
Excellent supervision available! In this position, you will be able to provide direct outpatient treatment to adults and children.
This is a fee-for-service position, including reimbursement for clinical staff meetings; medical, dental and other benefits offered at specified billing levels; flexible schedule with both evening and weekend hours available.
* Provide evidence-based outpatient clinical interventions
* Complete biopsychosocial assessments and develop and implement clinical treatment plans
* Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team
* Opportunity to participate in research projects
* Opportunity for program development
* Master's degree in mental health related field required
* Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with administration, colleagues, interns, and clients
* Computer proficiency with MS Word, web browsers, and media players