Material Data Management Lead (BSA - Senior Staff)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The data Management Lead is responsible for planning, coordinating, scheduling, and providing oversight of Enterprise Data Management activities. The Data Management Lead is knowledgeable about technologies, designs, and architectures supporting the design, delivery, and governance of data management solutions. The Data Management Lead reviews and approves project plans, standards, testing plans, data quality plans, and business processes relevant to Bio-Rad s data management practices.
The Data Management lead works with subject matter experts, Business Systems Analyst, Data Architects, System Integrators, and others across functional boundaries to provide data migration and master data management solutions. The Data Management Lead participates in the development of Standard Operation Procedures and Work Instructions supporting the creation, update, access, and retirement of business data.
The Data management Lead works with various IT compliance/governance team to ensure Bio-Rad policies, procedure, and work instructions are followed during the execution for project activities.
* Solid technical skills and a strong customer focus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent time management and problem solving skills
* Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business/technical teams and external consultants
* Must be capable of working independently in a fast-pace environment
* Ability to travel on average 30%, including international, with the ability to extensively as project needs require
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 8+ years systems development experience in a large, international manufacturing company.
* 5+ years experience leading, designing, and executing data migration projects.
* 3+ years experience developing data migration solutions using SAP Business Objects Data Services
* 3+ years experience with SAP Business Objects Information Steward to access and score data quality
* 3+ years experience with SAP ERP
* Experience with Master Data Management solutions is desired
* PMI certification is desired
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.