This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Aerospace is a subsidiary of the internationally operating thyssenkrupp Group. We focus on supplying aerospace raw materials and finished part logistics to the world's leading aerospace companies and their supply chains. Operating from 35 service centers in 15 countries throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific enables us to aggregate demand across a single supply chain on behalf of the world's leading OEM's, while at the same time providing a truly responsive local service to meet the needs of individual subcontractors anywhere in the world.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA is looking for a Material Handler who is a customer service focused individual. You will be responsible for movement of raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the facility using a forklift truck. You will also be working alongside a diverse group of people.
* Accurately remove and stock product, customer's product, and various supplies according to inventory plan
* Accurately select product to fill customer orders and package them properly
* Loading and unloading trucks and verify that correct items are loaded and unloaded
* Identifying, holding and segregating defective material
* Inspecting forklift at the beginning of every shift; report issues to immediate supervisor or other designated personnel
* Participate, support and comply with all health, safety, ISO and 6S Initiatives and requirements
* Assist in any other duties to support the operation, as requested by supervisor or team lead
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
* High School or GED
* Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
* Ability to perform basic math skills
* Previous forklift certification
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time and perform bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping motions
We HIGHLY prefer candidates who have:
* Use of hand held measuring tools
* Basic computer skills and knowledge, such as with database programs and Microsoft Office programs.
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Materials NA Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.