This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Dry Ridge, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Material Handlers in Crittenden, KY. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Key job functions for material handler positions:
* The ability to operate powered and manual equipment to OSHA/Company safety standards
* Must have the ability to function in a fast-paced multi-functional environment where priorities change regularly
* Responsible for maintaining facility materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion while ensuring proper stock rotation
* Required to work indoors and outdoors throughout all seasons so long as it does not violate safety rules and regulations
* Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with all departments while working with minimal supervision
* Be able to conduct frequent cycle counts of product with accuracy
* Support and supply department with required stock for process and support changeovers to machines and assembly lines
* Be able to locate and pick stock for customer orders with accuracy abiding by all safety rules and regulations
* Be able to utilize a scan gun to scan out customer orders
* Must be able to accurately and safely load and unload trucks for outgoing and incoming shipments
* Must be able to understand and perform both receiving in of product and shipping out of product on a daily basis with accuracy and abiding by safety rules and regulations
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to pass fork truck safety course and receive driving certificate
* Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office product, previous experience with WMS a plus
* Previous shipping/receiving and forklift experience
* Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 pounds with repetitive pushing, pulling, bending and stooping