- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Are you interested in getting into a reputable, family-owned, global life-sciences company* Do you want stability, longevity and a career path* Then we have the role for you!
Bio-Rad Laboratories is currently looking for a material handler for the Hercules location. You ll have the opportunity to get your foot in the door in the shipping and receiving department, receiving shipments, storing, picking and packing. You ll handle various other tasks like purchase orders, return authorizations and other processes as well. Above all, you ll play an important role in the fluid movement of the warehouse.
What you ll need for this role:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 0-2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience and ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks or applicable equipment utilized in the workplace.
* SAP experience a plus.
* Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions.
* Basic computer, math, problem solving, and communication skills.
* Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, and/or IATA requirements.
* Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures, and handling of dangerous goods and/or hazardous materials.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
This position is located in our headquarters in Hercules. Bio-Rad is a global leader and a Best Place to Work. With a team of over 7,800 employees worldwide and global network of operations that serves our life science research and clinical diagnostics customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.