This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Is responsible for the unloading, routing, and processing of incoming drums, tote tanks, containerized and/or palletized material from Branch locations. Is responsible for various hub functions including material transfers, waste check-in, AFS refurbishment, and tower operations. Is responsible for drum cleaning and filling or refilling, and for loading outbound trailers to Branch locations, Designated Receiving Facilities and/or customer locations.
Reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Drum Supervisor, as applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions.
2. Promotes and fosters safety and efficiency in all Hub employees and activity.
3. Takes direction from Warehouse Supervisor and/or Drum Supervisor, as applicable.
4. Unloads containerized material from inbound trailers in accordance with Company rules and regulations (unloading).
5. Verifies inbound containers and container labeling are consistent with inbound paperwork and all applicable D.O.T. designations (waste checking)
6. Verifies container labeling and directs inbound containers to appropriate staging areas (unloading).
7. Cleans and Refurbishes inbound AFS machines (AFS refurbishing).
8. Empties and cleans inbound reuse product containers and refills containers with clean solvent in preparation for outbound shipment, as needed (drum sucking/drum washing/drum filling).
9. Unloads inbound solvent, reuse, used oil, or waste materials from tanker trucks and railcars (tank farm operation)
10. Transfers materials into or between storage/holding tanks on site (tank farm operation/tower operation).
11. Prepares materials and loads outbound trailers for Branch replenishment (loading).
12. Loads outbound waste trailers for third party disposal (loader/waste checking).
13. Fills outbound railcars and/or tankers with solvent, reuse, used oil, or waste materials for transport to customers or other Hub locations (tank farm operation).
14. Operates and maintains distillation tower for optimum safe performance (tower operation).
15. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Fisher Online Training Courses:
D.O.T. Safety - Meets Requirements of 49 CFR 172.704 (Every 3 Years)
Fire Safety (Annual)
Hazard Communication (Annual)
Offline Training Courses:
Emergency & Evacuation Training (Hubs) (Annual)
SPCC Training (Annual)
Additional Online Training Courses (As Required):
Respirator Certification (Annual)
Respirator Fit Testing
Yard Spotting (Every 3 Years)
Additional Offline Training Courses (As Required):
Railcar Training (Annual)
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.