This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Manually or by hand truck moves materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated places in the facility or onto trucks. Position typically reports the Warehouse Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manually or using hand truck performs various material handling duties in the facility.
* Manually loads finished product on pallet or hand truck.
* Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
* Provides cleaning services, as necessary, including sweeping floors, cleaning offices and removal of trash in proper containers or designated areas.
* Performs other related tasks to keep the work area safe, clean and organized.
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
* High School Diploma/GED preferred.
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
* Lift and move totes up to 50 pounds.
* Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
* Walking in the DC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length.
* Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of building without limitations.
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the customer
* Must have attention to detail