This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Manually or by hand truck moves materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated places in the facility or onto trucks. Position typically reports the Warehouse Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manually or using hand truck performs various material handling duties in the facility.
* Manually loads finished product on pallet or hand truck.
* Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
* Provides cleaning services, as necessary, including sweeping floors, cleaning offices and removal of trash in proper containers or designated areas.
* Performs other related tasks to keep the work area safe, clean and organized.
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
* High School Diploma/GED preferred.
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
* Lift and move totes up to 50 pounds.
* Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
* Walking in the DC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length.
* Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of building without limitations.
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the customer
* Must have attention to detail