Material Handler 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Policy: It is the policy of ARYZTA LLC. That all products manufactured at ANA plants or under ANA name shall have job description of personnel that are trained with responsibilities of making sure products are made in a safe manner.
Purpose: To ensure that job duties that affect the safety, legality and quality standards are addressed.
Budget Scope: Applies basic skills to ensure that product to meet company specifications. Training program will include how training will occur and the exit criteria will verify skill requirements which could include results of the exit criteria to prove comprehension. This could be in the form of written, verbal and/or demonstration for compliance.
General Description: Applies basic skill and is oriented with equipment and work area. Performs duties and tasks routinely. Adapts techniques to meet special needs.
Responsibilities (Line Feeder)
* Sign in on your line Staffing sheet
* Be at your work station on time.
* Work safely, use floor mats provided.
* Follow company GMP S.
* Wear proper PPE, knit or cotton gloves where applicable.
* Use good wood pallet with new slip sheet and do not step on sheet.
* Ensure correct label is being applied,( correct SKU)
* Palletize cases based on Ti Hi.
* Fill out pallet tag, place one on pallet and keep other copy.
* Wrap pallet with shrink wrap, start at waist level and go up. Do not bend down to wrap bottom of pallet.
* Move finished pallet by using pallet jack and move to a pick up location.
* Assist in Film roll changing.
* Assist in replacing label and ribbon.
* Separate and remove any bad broken pallets from circulation and set aside.
* Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized
* Inform Line Lead any time you must leave line.
* Ensures compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas within the
Mfg line for any operational and/or mechanical issues as well as taking corrective action and/or notifying supervision and/or management.
* Expected to work in other areas as needed.
* Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing.
* Maintain line speed/standards
* This position is also responsible for food safety and legality.
* Support quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices food safety and quality standards.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Education/Experience Requirements: HS Diploma or GED, and (3) three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands, handle or feel objects. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Typical Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 11pm to 7:30am
Northlake, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.