Material Handler - OVERNIGHT (8PM-5AM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11407 Material Handler - OVERNIGHT (8PM-5AM) (Open)
OSC - Inserting
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Work Cell and Machine area
* Removal of trim (paper waste) and cardboard waste from machines to designated compactor. Notify appropriate party when compactor is full.
* Maintain proper level of postal supply stock at each piece of equipment
* Ensure all water containers and reservoirs are full.
* When called upon, retrieve materials from the WH to fulfill shortages on the Production Floor.
* Assist Operators with movement of materials into and out of work cells.
* Assist with loading of trays to the conveyor when necessary.
* Assist Operators with removal of waste within the workcell (tagging station, etc)
* Assist with movement of bad stock to designated area in Warehouse. This will be performed under the direction of a Supervisor or Lead.
* Movement of postal supplies from Warehouse to designated area on Production Floor.
* Ensure that common supplies (tape, trash bags, static sheets, etc) are maintained at each piece of equipment.
* Ensure that all containers and carts reside in assigned (5s outlined) areas.
Cleaning and Organizing
* Sweeping and straightening of all areas on Production Floor
* Removal of empty pallets from Production Floor.
* Removal of empty work carts from Production Floor
* Organization of stored postal supplies on Postal dock and in Mail Prep.
* Removal and disposal of trash from designated locations on Production Floor.
* Maintain appropriate level of common stock in the assigned area.
* Operating riding floor cleaner, and mopping areas that are not reachable.
* Cleaning under conveyor on Production Floor
* Returning carts with excess supplies back to the Warehouse and replacing with a new container.