Material Handler - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Material handler is responsible for the distribution of activities that are conducted in accordance with International Standards Organization 9001 while maintaining a safe work environment. This position may be assigned to work in any department as necessary, appropriate training will be conducted.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Cross-trains as needed to learn all material handler functions
* Meets unit quality and productivity metrics
* Completes paperwork thoroughly and promptly
* Performs housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment
* Loads customer merchandise accurately and courteously
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to drive a lift truck, appropriate training will be conducted
* Ability to read, write, speak English, and understand basic math concepts
* Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect company and customer assets, including personal
protective equipment (i.e., back belt, safety glasses)
* Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment, where applicable
* Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Ability to be open to change and the ability to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to be detail oriented and organizational skills
* Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs; occasionally up to 100 lbs.
* Ability to constantly bend, squat, and kneel; occasionally twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach above shoulder, handle and finger objects,
and type using a keyboard; and frequently reach outward, walk, and sit
* Ability to drive an automatic vehicle
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Less than one year of related experience
* 18 years of age or olderEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.