Material Handler - Temp-Hire
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label control, or serial control per work instructions.
* May unpack or check goods received against work orders, purchase orders invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion paperwork, rejecting items where necessary. May complete or maintain records of goods received.
* May quarantine items if required per work instructions.
* Performs various packaging or packing tasks, including but not limited to one or more of the following: placing labels on products or packages, counting or sorting various items, placing various printed materials in packaging and forming or breaking down boxed for final product.
* May operate foam in place, powered dunnage machinesm or other packaging or sealing equipment as instructed.
* May operate a forklift or other PIV.
* May examine stock or distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing, production areas, packaging lines or shipping lines.
* May perform cycle counts.
* May prepare kitting orders per work instructions.
* Maintains and prepares prescribed records, reports and documentation accurately and neatly.
* Adheres to prescribed safety and quality standards and all written procedures and work instructions.
* Maintains their work area in a neat and orderly manner.
* May participate in the training and development of other personnel.
* Demonstrated proficiency in following routine written or oral instructions.
* Demonstrated proficiency in basic arithmetic.
* Demonstrated proficiency with related tools and equipment.
* Demonstrated ability to verbally communicate in an effective manner.
* May be required to maintain work and equipment record/documentation via electronic medium.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and proficient in applying basic problem solving, planning and work prioritization.
* 1-2 years related experience or equivalent.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.