This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Onsite - CTDI Tracy CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently recruiting for Warehouse and Material Handler associates to work with one of the most influential full-service, engineering, repair and logistics companies providing solutions to the communications industry.
Adecco is a leader in recruiting and workforce solutions with more than 900 offices in North America. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Adecco offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Warehouse Associates and Material Handlers will be receiving boxes of modems, cable boxes, remotes and cords. Break down boxes and tag all items into scanner. Then another set of associates diagnose any functioning issues in a tech room. Then the materials are processed to clean them, remove stickers or tags, make general improvements, shrink wrap, then scan and package for ship out or destruction. Associates can work in any one of these areas. Once they start, they are observed for strengths and groomed for particular roles. This is a production environment and there are daily goals. Associates must have the ability to keep up with goals, be flexible to learn new tasks, show up to work 100% every day and deliver with speed, efficiency, and accuracy to production numbers. In addition, there is a strict attendance policy so associates should not have any pre-planned requests off.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product
- Assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas as requested
- Welcomes and connects with every customer
- Correctly follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality
- Continually grows in knowledge of the product
- Looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training
- May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Reliable transportation
- Availability to work a variety of shifts and on weekends as needed (3am-11:30am, 5am-1:30pm, 6am-2:30pm, 8am-4:30pm, as well as swing and graveyard. The associate must be available for a variety of shifts and be flexible to work up to 7 days per week as needed.
- This position will spend 100% of time standing
- Fast pace work environment
- Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- Lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Must be able to understand sanitation directions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
This is a great job with long-term opportunity with the possibility of conversion to a very generous company!
Production / Material Handler / Warehouse jobs starting next week!
Tracy, CA 95377