This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
3 Month Contract
* Efficiently completes all activities assigned by shop manager, supervisor or team lead.
* Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness standards of the warehouse.
* Will be required to work at a rapid pace to meet work deadlines.
* Must have ability to learn various warehouse functions and processes.
* May can include recycling, pulling tape, prepping equipment, and wrapping equipment.
* May be required to operate powered and non powered Material Handling equipment.
* Responsible to adhere to all OSHA requirements (training will be provided).
* Ensure all paperwork is completed and properly processed.
* Meets appropriate productivity /quality standards relative to job responsibility as outlined by manager.
* Coordinated work efforts to complete department and overall operational goals.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent education.
* Minimum two years work experience is preferred, or one year warehouse experience.
* Must have adequate reading and math skill, and ability to write legibly.
* Must be physically able to perform assigned tasks including, walking, standing, bending, and reaching for extended periods of time and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
* Must have ability to listen to direction, manage time and complete all work as assigned within established timeline.
* Must be team player and have ability to interact with fellow workers.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.