Material Handling CEO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTALENT ACQUISITION SEARCH - MATERIAL HANDLING CEO
REPORTS TO: Board of Directors
LOCATION: Ohio Valley Region
JOB DESCRIPTION: The CEO is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies and the implementation thereof.
The successful candidate will have led a growth-oriented team and business within the Material Handling industry where service quality and responsiveness are critical to the long term value of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead the development of the corporation's growth plans and strategic programs in partnership with the Board
* Provide organizational leadership and alignment of team behind strategic and operational goals
* Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization (e.g. evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers)
* Develop plan and lead integration of acquisitions
* Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs and strategies
* Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Board and senior executives in performing their responsibilities
* Continual improvement of the budgeting process through the involvement of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets
* Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the business
* Continued development and enhancement of the sales and operating teams and a focus on enhancing sales and operational resources and capabilities to maintain consistent quality and swift execution and sales growth
* An experienced leader executive with ten to fifteen years of relevant Material Handling experience
* Track record of devising and implementing a cohesive strategy and managing the growth across the business
* A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
* Demonstrated success selling Material Handling solutions
* Demonstrated experience identifying, diligencing, acquiring and integrating complementary companies
* Leadership with a private equity backed company is a plus
If you or someone you know is qualified, please let me know.