Material Planning 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Material Planning 2Job ID:
Harris is looking for a Material Planning 2/ Warehouse Lead at Colorado Springs, CO. This position will be responsible for daily operations of the warehouse. Job Description:* Provide daily duties to warehouse personnel to accomplish warehouse mission.
* Configuration Management Database (CMDB) management and inputs.
* Service Console Service Management (SCSM) Warehouse queue management.
* Responsible for completing daily updates to material tracker for Supplier Finance.
* Complete monthly reports for CDRLs.
* Responsible for coordinating the annual inventory of Warehouse.
* Delivery order liaison between warehouse personnel and on-site government customer.
* Financial Configuration Item (CI) Management tracking and identification
* Primary Asset Inventory Management System (AIMS) data entry and management.
* Hardware Bench Stock and sparing analysis.
* Asset Management and Control.
* Maintain Service Asset records in the Asset Inventory Management System (AIMS) database
* Perform Equipment Control Officer (ECO) duties for all assigned equipment in the assigned Defense Reporting Activity (DRA).
* Perform all duties and responsibilities according to AFMAN 33-156 to include but not limited to inventory, reconciliation and sanitization
* Perform Information Technology Control Officer Custodian (ITEC) duties
* Perform training and auditing of ITEC account holders Qualifications:* High school diploma with a minimum of 11+ year's relevant experience (or commensurate combination of education, training and experience) required.
* ITILv3 Foundations required (or must be able to obtain within 30 days of hire)
* Commitment to maintaining the highest standard of customer service with outstanding written and oral communication
* 2-4 years' experience with MS Office Professional to include Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio Preferred Additional Skills:
-Ability to multi-task in a highly stressful environment -Superior interpersonal skills -Ability to work independently on tasks with minimal supervision -Outstanding customer skills in regards to working with demanding customers -5-6 years' experience with supply and procurement processing. -5-6 years' experience regarding CI and CMDB related experience -5-6 years' experience in hardware logistics and request fulfillment -1-2 years' experience with ITE/ADPE and or Asset Management and Control -3-4 years' experience in warehouse management. This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Operations Education High School (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CO - Colorado Springs .