Materials & Labor Planner/Scheuler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Materials & Labor Planner/Scheuler
Job Title: Materials & Labor Planner/Scheduler
Location: Fullerton, CA
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title:
The Materials & Labor Planner/Scheduler will ensure that all incoming materials are received according to procedure; reconcile raw ingredients and finished goods inventory. Monitor raw ingredients and finished goods inventories, perform cycle counts, enter production and generate various inventory reports. Manage and control the inventory and flow of packaging through the plant with a focus on maximizing customer service and minimizing overall cost.
* Enter all production reporting into MRP system. Develop, track, and report meaningful performance indicators that show the effectiveness of MRP and other control efforts.
* Resolve any production issues resulting from incorrect entries on the number of batches reported. Work closely with all plant departments in the education, use and promotion of the MRP system.
* Responsible for an accurate cycle count. Enhance cycle counting program with measures for continuous improvement.
* Maintain raw materials and packaging inventories.
* Prepare for semiannual and annual physical inventories.
* Produce and distribute all necessary reporting.
* Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
* Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list
* Other duties as assigned
* College degree preferred, or minimum of one year in the food industry
* Knowledge of food processing and inventory control preferred.
* Minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year to learn the function of the job.
* Strong organizational skills and flexibility
* Detail orientated
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to delegate and follow through
* Excellent time and project management skills
* Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment because of access to confidential information
* Strong computer skills, Excel, Word
* MRP experience preferred
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.