Materials Manager III (Mgr. Global Supply Chain Planning & Process Systems)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you ll be doing:
* In this new role and team it is central to the successful evolution of the PLAN function across our Regions globally.
* As the Manager, Global Supply Chain Planning Process & Systems, you will understand the business processes in your area of expertise, how these processes interact with and affect other functional areas and how these processes are supported by SAP software.
* You will use this knowledge to ensure the smooth deployment & adoption of SAP software and associated processes to all of the Bio-Rad regions, ensuring PLAN Processes & Systems fully support the operation of the different regions and businesses.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* You will lead and manage a staff of 3 to 6 Business Process & Systems Analysts to develop & document PLAN processes (S&OP, Demand, Supply, & Deployment)
* Define the metrics and reporting needs to support the accountability and transparency of progress through regular reporting, documentation, and validation of key metrics.
* Drive continuous improvement approaches that are incorporated into PLAN operating policies and processes
* Improve Planning capabilities through analysis and recommendations of system enhancements
* Develop processes for scenario planning to manage and optimize customer delivery, inventory, and freight and distribution expense.
* Work closely with Business Process Leads in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Planning, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Global Logistics, and Customer Operations to ensure cross-functionally integration
* Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects
What you need for this role:
* 10+ years experience in supply chain planning and management with experience in operations, logistics or other relevant supply chain area.
* Extensive knowledge of planning processes and tools.
* Strong computer skills including experience with and knowledge of ERP
* Demonstrated experience in change management and consensus building
* Effective leadership and people management skills
* Strong interpersonal, as well as, written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to successfully collaborate and establish effective working relationships across functions and at all levels of an organization.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills to effectively work through complex issues that impact demand forecasting and inventory management
* Ability to thrive and provide direction in ambiguous situations
* Excellent facilitation and issue resolution skills
* Proven project management skills
* Ability to travel globally up to 35%
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader, with a team of over 7,800 employees and a global network of operations that serves our life science research and clinical diagnostics customers, helping people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Learn more about Bio-Rad on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.