This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMaterials Planner
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for this role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion
Materials Operations Analyst - Baby Child Care (BCC)
This Supply Chain and Operations position plays an integral role in supporting diaper and training pant innovation and managing cost through development and sustainment of efficient supply chain and operations strategies within the mill and with vendors.
The BCC Raw Materials Operations Analyst is a full time, developmental role reporting through BCC Planning. While the position is located at our Ogden, UT manufacturing facility, successive roles within Kimberly Clark may require relocation to our Neenah, WI office locations within 15-18 months.
Only those candidates open to relocation to Neenah, WI should apply.
* Execute material requirement plans to ensure supplies and work-in-process availability which supports production schedules
* Maintain accurate planning information for raw materials in SAP (an Enterprise Resource Planning system), updating as necessary for material/product changes
* Manage raw material changes to support business plans and minimize obsolescence.
* Work with vendors to coordinate their schedules and establish priorities when required to prevent supply constraints or customer service issues. Ensure vendor resources will support business plan.
* Provide on-call support to the production sites.
* Provide planning support to help achieve Operations objectives around volume conformance and material waste.
* Aid in the execution and completion of special projects related to Mill Operations objectives and strategic A3 work as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business, or related field
* Demonstration of thoroughness and attention to detail
* A demonstrated ability to organize resources and analyze alternatives to make effective decisions.
* Demonstrate personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships with others.
* Willingness to challenge the status quo and facilitate different perspectives to drive solutions
* Knowledge of and experience with SAP
* Working knowledge of supply chain interactions
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Primary Location USA-UT-Ogden
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time