Materials Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
The Appliances Materials team is currently looking for experience Materials Planning Analyst to support the planning functions at our manufacturing facility located in Jonestown, PA. The analysts will report directly to the Manager, Materials Planning.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Schedule the various product lines under set scheduler codes
* Ensure all components and raw materials are available to meet the production schedule
* Work SAP / MRP daily reports to ensure accurate plans and customer schedule dates
* Monitor Excess reports to control overall inventory levels on product responsibilities
* Ensure customer orders ship on time to meet delivery expectations and TEOA targets
* Work daily with production to set work center and department priorities
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will have:
* Bachelors degree (Supply Chain preferred) or equivalent relevant experience in Supply Chain/Production Planning
* SAP and MRP experience preferred
* Strong organizational and communication skills, time management and proven computer skills
* Ability to deal with fast paced multiple demands and very dynamic situations
* Spreadsheet and related PC skills essential
* Ability to maintain integrated computer systems and related data accuracy