This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Eau Claire, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal food manufacturer offering solid growth and upward mobility.
* Monitoring, forecasting, planning and scheduling for multiple high speed production lines;
* Preparing daily schedules and effectively communicating these schedules to managers and supervisors on each shift of operators;
* Working with Sales, R
* Improving efficiency through the schedule process and eliminating excessive inventories;
* Working with purchasing and warehousing departments to ensure accurate and timely raw material inventories;
* Supervising five direct reports who are responsible for procuring raw material and packing to support manufacturing demand;
* Reporting to the site Materials Department Manager.
* One or more years of experience in planning and scheduling in a multi-line production environment;
* AS400/ERP system experience or equivalent is required;
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
* APICS certification preferred;
* Experience with budgeting, forecasting, inventory management, and training;
* Excellent leadership, communication and motivational skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.