Materials Supervisor - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Materials Supervisor - Kohler, WI
Are you an experienced Materials leader who strives for continuous improvement? Are you skill at managing inventory and leading people? Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility committed to putting out products with the highest quality standards? If so, you should consider applying to Kohler today!
Located in Kohler, WI facility, we are looking for a Materials Supervisor to provide scheduling capability, master data management and material effectivity management to ensure optimum inventory turns with no interruption of customer delivery. The Materials Supervisor also ensures associates are trained in and follow the SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference) model procedures. You will also strive toward on-going business process improvements to increase associate efficiency. Our Materials Supervisor will extend common processes across Kohler operations and work with Regional Supply Chain Managers to implement new ideas globally.
* Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain preferred, with three years of work experience in material scheduling and purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
* Minimum of three years of experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), inventory management and kanban.
* High proficiency in the use of analytical, process and database tools. Ideal candidate will understand drawings, specifications and process capability and have experience in a multi-plant environment.
* Very strong leadership, team building, and facilitation skills.
* An understanding of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model and its application. Certification in APICS.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.