Meaningful Use Project Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Barker Search LLC
New Hyde Park, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Project Leader will plan, manage and coordinate the enterprise Meaningful Use (MU) initiative throughout the enterprise. Guidelines will be used as defined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Strong collaboration skills will be necessary to coordinate the MU program and garner support from leadership to support implementation of MU requirements into ongoing clinical system deployment efforts, establish timelines and ensure project deadlines are met. Job responsibilities will include:
* Develops extensive and up to date knowledge of MU regulations and clinical system applications
* Performs as the subject matter expert and serves as the central point of contact and coordination of MU activities.
* Assists in developing a MU strategy and tactical plan
* Engages and liaises with site leadership to enable MU workflow adoption, reporting and achievement of MU measures, within established timelines.
* Collaborates with clinical operations, nursing and quality management to achieve operational goals necessary for meaningful use compliance
* Develops and provides key status reporting and continued evolution of MU Stage requirements
* Ensures current and future stages of MU are built appropriately into the system for proper utilization
* Ensures end-users are educated and trained on MU needs
* Coordinates data reporting and performs analysis to support performance improvement and department compliance
* Maintains data integrity
* Participates in reviewing and modifying policies and procedures necessary to achieve MU
* Must be a US Citizen or be Permanent US resident
* Minimum of 3 yrs of IT or clinical systems experience
* PMP certification
* Well organized, eager to learn, and professional attitude
* Must have MS Word, Outlook and Strong MS Excel.
* Comfortable on Windows (PC) and file structure (adding, moving, copying, renaming files)
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with medical staff
* Healthcare experience
* Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint