Measurement Tech B
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 5/13/2017
Energy Transfer Partners
Mont Belvieu, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will be responsible for maintaining measurement equipment/instrumentation in the Mont Belvieu and Nederland facilities. This includes maintaining and operating Omni flow computers, pressure and temperature transmitters, prover loops and associated equipment, Y-Z samples and samplers, Coriolis, turbine meters and orifice fittings, assisting with measurement analysis control O&S on associated pipelines and facilities, and working with the operations team to ensure optimum measurement across all assets.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Instrumentation/Electrical/Measurement
- Technical certification in I&E or Measurement
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel, Word
- Experience utilizing Prove It/Pyc It, ProLink and Omnicom
- Demonstrated starter who is able to interact effectively across all levels within the organization
- Ability to physically lift up to 50 lbs frequently
- Travel approximately 2 weeks per year may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications