Measurement Tech C
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTION- Install, commission, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and maintain all gas measurement equipment including but not limited to: Dry flow recorders, EFM's, USM's, samplers, orifice plates, and meter tubes.
- Ensure all gas measurement and related equipment is operating at peak efficiency. Install, commission, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and maintain all gas quality equipment including gas chromatographs, O2 analyzers, H2S analyzers, H2O analyzers, and composite samplers. Perform spot sampling and associated witnessing of custody transfer meters Actively support Health, Environment, and Safety processes by accomplishing daily activities within applicable regulations and policies, carrying out duties in an environmentally conscious manner, following safe operating practices, maintaining a safe working environment. Prepare accurate reports and records of work performed. Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interface with customer base.
- Some college or technical trade school preferred.
- High school diploma or general equivalency.
- 1-2 years industry related measurement or instrumentation and electrical experience.
- PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications