Mechanic Local 835
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
* Provide around the clock coverage (24/7) of all hospital support and mechanical equipment
* Monitor all hvac/r equipment and perform house calls and hvac/r repairs as necessary
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High school graduate or equivalent and/or Trade School degree or certificate in the field of HVAC/R
* Three to five years related experience in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning field
* Must hold valid Universal Refrigeration License
* Physical Requirements: Working indoors/outdoors, considerable walking, climbing, lifting (up to 50lbs.), bending, stooping
* Visual Requirements: Good vision
* Hearing Requirements: Good hearing
* Working Conditions: Possible exposure to dirt, dust, odors and hazardous materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.