Mechanic / Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMV Transportation is seeking experienced Mechanics. Successful candidates will perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or other duties as necessary
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine causes of defective operation of engines, transmissions, differential units, generators, starters, pumps, air suspension systems, pneumatic systems, radiators, injectors, clutches, air conditioning systems, and other vehicle components.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Combination of at least three (3) to five (5) years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive or diesel mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a regional occupational program
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
* Have basic entry level tools.
* Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application submission.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.