Mechanical Assembler 9/3/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: Assembler (2nd Ops)
***3rd SHIFT Mechanical Assembler Press Fit - 15% Shift Differential***
NATURE OF WORK:
1) Must be able to use microscope for 8 hours a day, more if OT is needed.
2) Be able to use the power/hand tools such as Torque driver.
3) Must have at least 1 + years of experience and knowledge of electronic sub assemblies & system integration
4) Must be able to read and understanding the color code and components ID.
5) Should have knowledge to work under high magnification microscope.
- Manual dexterity skills.
- Ability to communicate and follow the manufacturing process Instruction in English.
- Previous knowledge (5+ years) of electronic sub assemblies & system integration.
- Be able to lift up to 15-30 pounds.
- Be able to work during weekend & flexibility time if need.
**This is a temporary position**
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.