Mechanical Assembly 1st Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Ft. Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mechanical Assembly - 1st shift
Adecco is assisting an aerospace & industrial manufacturer in finding the right person for Mechanical Assembly positions in Loveland, CO. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. This position requires the frequent handling and assembly of small to medium sized engine components, which weigh 30-40 lbs each over the course of a shift. The tasks involved in these mechanical assemblies will require you to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well inspect, measure and calibrate tools to measure and ensure all products are meeting specifications. These positions also function to test the assembled product upon completion of assembly, and will work together with the team to meet production expectations/quotas. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembly include:
- Basic to complex assembly, inspection and measurement using keen eye sight
- Frequently lifting, positioning and moving 30-40 lb pieces through assembly
- Interpreting machine prints to determine specifications & ensure assemblies meet QA guidelines
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 Year experience in industrial manufacturing, automotive assembly/repair or mechanically and physically demanding position.
We have openings on first shift (Monday - Friday from 6AM - 2:30PM) with potential to work overtime & on weekends based on production demand.
Pay for this position is $13-15/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Compensation is determined by appropriate skill set and relevant experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job in Loveland or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled