Mechanical Designer - Temp
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
* Develop CAD drawings for existing electro-mechanical assemblies
* Document Bills of Material for electro-mechanical assemblies
* Provide review and checking function for internally generated drawings
* Incorporate supplied content / changes into internal documentation
* Maintain models and drawings in product data management (PDM) system
* Prepare, route, and contribute to electronic engineering change notices
Skills and Qualifications:
* Mechanical or Drafting AE/AS degree or minimum four years in a CAD Designer role
* Excellent proficiency in SolidWorks 2014 or later
* Knowledge of PDM systems with experience in EPDM preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Experience with Bills of Material, Engineering Change Notices and other Engineering documentation
* Knowledge of GD&T and ASME / ANSI Y14.5-1994 drafting standards
* Basic skills in the development of mechanical designs
* Able to create engineering drawings for plastic, sheet metal and standard machined parts
* Able to function in a team oriented environment
* Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
GenMark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: GenMark is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at GenMark are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. GenMark will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. GenMark encourages applicants of all ages. GenMark participates in E-Verify. GenMark is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.