This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA dynamic, multi-billion dollar global leader in its diversified manufacturing industry has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer at a primary, modern automated manufacturing facility - position comes with competitive base salary, bonus, excellent full benefits, and paid relocation. Several career paths for this position will be available locally, nationally, and internationally.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will:
* Install and start up new equipment and machinery as needed.
* Have oversight for daily maintenance of general infrastructure.
* Maintain and safeguard company assets in good working condition.
* Create, update, and provide reports of maintenance plans to management (using SAP software system).
* Read and produce technical drawings.
* Direct management of spare parts and supplies in workshop.
* Management a small team of four to ten people.
* Work with outside vendors as needed for additional services not able to be performed within company resources.
* Must have a Bachelors of Science Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
* At least 5 years experience in an industrial environment installing and or maintaining manufacturing equipment.
* Must have expertise in mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, boilers, hot oil systems, chiller plants, process systems, etc.
* Must be able to perform mechanical calculations such as rotational torques, superposition calculations, load reductions, and thermal transfer.
* Experience in continuous processes.
* Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD software (2D and 3D).
* Must be self-motivated and able to work flexible hours.
* Able to work under pressure and in a stressful environment.
* Able to manage projects utilizing all available resources to meet budgets and deadlines.
* Must be able to troubleshoot issues and solve problems independently.
* Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Products.
* Travel may be required occasionally
- SAP experience is a plus but not required.
- PLC experience (especially Siemens) is preferred but not required.