This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Communicate with/present to clients regarding projects.
* Independently design projects from schematic design through project completion;
* Produce detailed design documents and specifications;
* Perform site surveys, existing condition assessments and write reports;
* Check shop drawings and assist during construction;
* Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering required;
* 4-6 years of HVAC engineering experience;
* Good working knowledge Chicago Building Codes;
* Ability to perform Energy Modeling using TRACE, eQUEST
* Good understanding of ASHRAE Standards
* Experience in projects with sustainable solutions and LEED certifications a plus;
* P.E. license a plus;
* Strong REVIT MEP skills a plus; AutoCAD skills required.
Strong communicator with the ability to interact with a variety of clients;
* A sense of humor.