Mechanical Engineer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
* Communicate with/present to clients regarding projects.
* Independently design projects from schematic design through project completion;
* Produce detailed design documents and specifications;
* Perform site surveys, existing condition assessments and write reports;
* Check shop drawings and assist during construction;
* Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering required;
* 4-6 years of HVAC engineering experience;
* Good working knowledge of IMC, IECC and Chicago Building Codes;
* Ability to perform Energy Modeling using TRACE, eQUEST or other programs a plus;
* Good understanding of ASHRAE Standards, especially 55, 90.1
* Experience in projects with sustainable solutions and LEED certifications a plus;
* P.E. license a plus;
* Strong REVIT MEP skills a plus; AutoCAD skills required.
* Strong communicator with the ability to interact with a variety of clients;
* A sense of humor.