- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Since 1919, Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has provided engineering and scientific solutions to municipal agencies, businesses and industrial facilities. With offices serving clients throughout the United States, we provide consulting services nationwide. Since our firm's inception, we have focused on providing clients with exceptional personalized service, highly qualified professional staff, and technically advanced engineering solutions. Kennedy/Jenks Consultants continues to lead the industry with innovative, award-winning projects that remain at the vanguard of engineering technology and applied science.
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for aerospace and industrial engineering and construction projects. If you are interested in working for an exciting, innovative company, and enjoy challenging projects in a collaborative culture, then Kennedy/Jenks Consultants is the place for you. This position will work in our Federal Way WA office on challenging metal finishing and fabrication equipment projects in the aerospace industry. If you have strong technical strengths which include experience with mechanical conveyors, cranes, heat exchangers, and pumps, this could be the opportunity for you. You will work in a collegial and supportive team-based environment on projects from initial planning stages through design and construction completion.
* BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
* PE preferred
* 5-15 years of experience in fabrication, design and installation, HVAC, industrial ventilation, plumbing, process, power and energy systems, as well as piping design for industrial clients
* Familiar with Process and Instrumentation diagrams
* Prior experience with potable water, wastewater, mechanical infrastructure, buildings, fire protection, or construction is preferred
* Experience with computer-aided drafting and design in similar applications is preferred
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy/Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities, stock ownership, profit sharing and health, dental, and life insurance.
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.