- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Linthicum, MD
* Work closely with Mechanical Project Lead to support design and implementation of production and R&D projects.
* Design and engineering analyses, such as force, acceleration, load, flow, material, rate, etc.
* Work with engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and QA to implement operating procedures, resolve issues, and provide technical information.
* Research and analyze customer SOW's, design proposals and specifications to evaluate the performance, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
* Specify system components or product modifications to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
* Apply knowledge of engineering principles to research, design, evaluate, and support installation and commissioning, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet performance requirements
* Experience with Autodesk Inventor and 3D design. Candidates with Solidworks experience will be considered.
* Candidate should be proficient with Designing precision machinery.
* Familiar with GD&T.
* Familiar with manufacturing techniques.
* Fabricating, sheet metal, able to make bends.
* Stress calculations.
* High speed automation background is a plus.
* Conveyor design experience is a plus.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.