Mechanical Engineer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Management of assigned projects, assuring the total quality of all the engineering efforts of the project and the satisfactory performance of the engineering team in meeting the client's expectations.
- Design the most appropriate Mechanical systems within the client's budget and time limitations, while working successfully in a multi-disciplined team environment on multiple projects.
- Successfully work and communicate with all levels to provide high quality, well-coordinated and technically proficient Mechanical Engineering design solutions for a variety of project assignments.
- Actively participate in project meetings during design and construction to represent the Company and the preparation of construction documents.
- Lead or self-direct site visits to evaluate various facility types during assessment of the existing Mechanical infrastructure.
- Properly assess and take appropriate action to identify and solve problems during design or in the field during construction.
Things you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in AE environment in Mechanical Design
- PE License
- Experience in Commercial, Senior Living/ILF/ALF; New Construction and Renovation
- Experience in working with a team of professionals.
- Commitment to quality engineering and customer service.
Software knowledge in Autodesk - AutoCAD 2015 and Revit 2015, Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word, Outlook); Hourly Analysis Program, and Trane Trace preferred.