This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mechanical Engineer
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The candidate for this role will provide mechanical support for Tissue Manufacturing Department at the Marinette mill. The incumbent will provide daily mechanical support for sustaining and operating the tissue asset along with supporting capital projects when needed. The incumbent will provide mechanical engineering support in the form of executing plans for the optimization of, and improvement to, the manufacturing processes at the Marinette mill.
People Responsibilities/ reporting line/partnerships
* The incumbent reports to the Product System Leader and takes the majority of the work direction from the Tissue Machine Asset Team Leader.
* Develop equipment and processes that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Provides for the safety and well-being of operators, maintenance and other personnel.
* Provides daily support for tissue machine. Specifically issues that are mechanical. This may be simple fix and find issues or a more complicated problems that require formal problem solving methods, reports for proper diagnosis (root cause), proper countermeasures, and follow ups.
* Strong analytical skills; specifically the ability to collect data from a data collection system (PIPE/PIMS) and create reports that identify opportunities for improvement for waste and delay.
* Supports LEAN principles and leads Kaizen Problem Solving sessions
* Supports capital improvement projects with a financial scope of up to $5 million from conception through commercialization. Provides functional leadership and creativity in the initiation of design, development and optimization of equipment to meet unit objectives.
* Us proper application of engineering principles, scientific analysis and project management while providing advice and counsel to others.
* Participates in the development of others within the area of the incumbent's expertise.
Requires a Bachelor's or advanced degree: Mechanical Engineering from an accredited College or University
* 0-5 years of experience in the related field
* A demonstrated ability to perform in cross-functional teams to achieve project results within required timeframes.
* Qualifications described above
* Experience working with external technical service providers.
* Experience in plant and staff engineering assignments and roles
* Demonstrated continuing self-development (i.e., progress toward an advanced degree or certificate).
* Knowledge and background in tissue and converting manufacturing processes
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-WI-Marinette
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time