Mechanical Engineer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE : MECHANICAL ENGINEER
LOCATION : MARSHALL ,MI
DURATION : FULL TIME
SKILLS : Design Requirements/Systems Engineering/Test Plan/ Power Train/Transmission/Commercial vehicle gears/ Clutch/ Differentials Product experience.
* Develop and implement Design Requirements, Specifications, and Guidelines as well as Certification Tests and Test Plans. Apply technical expertise to develop new solutions and ideas to meet or exceed requirements.
* Leads complex and medium scale engineering projects in design and system integration from concept through production.
* Work as a member of a multi-functional and global team to ensure products meet vehicle system functionality, performance, and reliability requirements.
* Perform lab and in-vehicle testing to develop, analyze, and validate system controls, diagnostics, and performance to verify compliance with product requirements.
* Utilize 8D, FMEA, FTA, and Six Sigma techniques in performing root cause analysis, containment, and corrective action to resolve product issues.
* Collect and Analyze vehicle data from testing and customer vehicles to investigate, identify, and resolve performance complaints.
* Vehicle performance testing and calibration activities to meet or exceed requirements.
* Lead and execute on product reliability and performance improvements to meet customer requirements and promote maximum customer satisfaction.
* Execute technical deliverables within the PROLaunch development process. Lead and support completion of technical deliverables.
* Support and provide guidance on engineering projects with outside technology partners, suppliers, and customers.
* Design Requirements/Systems Engineering/ Test Planning/Test cases