This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
This engineering role contributes t the final product, providing means to manufacture the product according to BIC standards of quality, safety and cost.
* Mechanical design of equipment in order to maximize efficiency and output rate.
* Equipment troubleshooting and problem solving.
* CAD documentation and control.
* BS in Mechanical Engineering required.
* CAD experience utilizing GD&T and ANSI/ASME standards from top level assemblies down.
* Machine design and automation experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
* Working knowledge of machining processes, injection molding and ultrasonic welding.
* Understanding of PLC motion control.
* Strong analytical skills; detail oriented.
* Creative; mathematically inclined engineer.
* Able to take risks; accept and correct their mistakes.
* Self-starter with critical thinking and problem solving aptitude.
* Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of the organization and work well with others.
* Able to listen well.
BIC offers competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates require passing drug test and undergoing security check.
For consideration apply online referencing job code I S16-001.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.