Mechanical Engineer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PORTLAND, OREGON AREA AS MECHANICAL ENGINEER. The Mechanical Engineer will serve as an integral member of a product design team that is developing new optics products and sustaining existing products. To give you a better view of what to expect from this job below is the full details on the responsibilities concerned. If you're interested please do not hesitate to send me your MOST UPDATED RESUME, COVER LETTER AS WELL YOUR SALARY RANGE. Hope to hear from you soon.
JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
COMPANY: A provider of innovative optics products for the outdoor and shooting sports industry
LOCATION: PORTLAND, OREGON AREA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Regular
The Mechanical Engineer will serve as an integral member of a product design team that is developing new optics products and sustaining existing products. Duties will include:
* Being involved with all aspects of new product development, from concept through market introduction.
* Managing projects and providing leadership in product development efforts.
* Writing engineering specifications.
* Contributing to product designs.
* Performing product testing and certification.
* Interfacing with the Manufacturing Department, and providing technical assistance as needed in the manufacturing of new products.
* Engaging in problem-solving with Engineering and Manufacturing staff.
* Performing other duties as needed.
* Qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
* 5+ years of product development experience.
* Leadership and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to complete product designs from concept and prototyping and all the way to production runs.
* Experience designing with SolidWorks or equivalent software.
* Efficient in SolidWorks: 3D modeling and 2D drawings.
* Mechanical ability.
* Strong leadership and organizational ability.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write engineering documents.
* Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team in a strong, growing local business.