Mechanical Engineer - Systems Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Eastman Kodak Company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer - Systems Design to join our Enterprise Inkjet Systems team in Dayton, OH.
This individual will be focused on the integration of the various subsystems within a Writing System and then the optimization of the performance of the system. The position includes hands on work with the major subsystems and you will need tounderstand how they work. Additionally, there will bemodeling of either the subsystems or the system performance and then analysis of actual data collected from the system testing.As a member of the Commercial Inkjet Writing System team developing the next generation commercial inkjet technology, additional responsibilities to include the following:
* Responsible for the integration of the major subsystems within a commercial inkjet Writing System
* Become the expert for the team in the operation of the Writing System
* Assist the subsystem engineers in working through mechanical, electrical and software integration issues
* Responsible for the daily operation of the development test system
* Establish and track performance metrics for the Writing Systems
* Design robustness test plans and provide of post-test analysis of the data collected
* Travel to customer sites for installation, integration and testing is possible in the future
* BS in Mechanical Engineering studies in statistics, robust engineering, system design
* DOE/robustness software such as JMP
* CAD software SolidWorks is desired
* MS Applications Word, Excel, Visio, Project
* Co-op or summer intern experience preferred
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.