Mechanical Engineer- Entry Level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Gerber Technology, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of intelligent manufacturing systems. Our global business provides diverse industries with innovative computer-based systems, equipment, and software that generate high-quality, mass-customized products at a competitive cost. We are seeking an entry level Mechnical Engineer to join our team. This position is an integral member of the Hardware Engineering Team supporting the department mission to deliver solutions to new and existing customers
We have an opening for an entry level Mechanical Engineer. This resource will act as a member of the multi-disciplined engineering team working on a broad family of Gerber's hardware product portfolio. Responsibilities include a variety of engineering activities including analysis, problem solving, and design tasks. The primary focus will be in performance and design modifications specific to achieving cost effective solutions for both our new and existing products.
* BSME or MSME is required.
* Requires a highly motivated and goal-driven individual as a member of a cross-functional development team.
* Candidate should be self reliant with the ability to think through applications that lack specificity and arrive at relevant recommendations.
* Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and works well in a team environment.
* A candidate must have a working knowledge of manufacturing processes, and should be able demonstrate proficiency with 3D design and simulation, Nx experience a plus, as well as AutoCad, and the MS Office suite of tools.
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.