This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: MECHANICAL LEAD - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: BAY AREA, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* View and confirm the needs for each project requirement
* Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules
* Create a list of existing test equipment and their application;
* Study existing platforms and capabilities to ensure reusability across locations.
* Analyze opportunities for upgrade and reconfiguring of existing platforms as a cost effective solution
* Interact with client team to gather requirements for new test platforms and communicate to L&T TS test equipment development team.
* Managing the client expectations, be it technical or communication and explaining them to the offshore team
* Work with Offshore team to provide the suitable solutions and mechanical designs for the Test equipment. Develop innovative and cost effective solutions in designing process related equipment
* Provide external design drawings, documentation and fabrication sequences
* Review the offshore work products before delivering to client