Mechanical Maintenance Engineer 8/26/2016
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
COMPENSATION RANGE: $75,000 to $105,000
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: 4 YearDegree
CITIZENSHIP: Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder and able to work for any U.S. Employer
RELOCATION PACKAGE: Yes
BENEFIT PACKAGE: Yes
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5+ years
LEADERSHIP LEVEL: N/A
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Four- 1 in NV, 1 in NC and 2 in KY
POSITION SUMMARY: The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for planning and scheduling maintenance activities and problem solving reliability issues for the plant. General duties will include; designing new process systems; root cause analysis; supporting TPM teams, maintaining records of equipment performance and promote safety regulations.
* BS in Engineering or related field
* 5+ years in a manufacturing environment
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of heat transfer and glow of powders, solids and liquids
* Knowledge of LEAN, TPM Root Cause, etc.
* Microsoft Office Word, Excel, etc.