Mechanical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The HT Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to be part of our rapidly expanding, national turn-key mechanical and process construction firm. This opportunity is based in Dallas, TX and would client is willing to assist with relocation to the area. CURRENT EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR FIRM IS REQUIRED.
The Project Manager is responsible for effectively overseeing and performing the construction of multiple projects in accordance with established construction budget, to ensure customer satisfaction and manage the quality of installation. He/ She is responsible for managing the handling of material and labor to ensure timely and smooth running projects. He/ She is responsible to assist in the training Foremen, Technicians, and Helpers and to set an example of excellence in work and attitude that will favorably affect all personnel on the project.
* Manage the construction of multiple projects from beginning to the end.
* Full Budget responsibility, managing projects as large as $20 million in revenue.
* Estimate projects and verify existing project conditions.
* Follow and help organize construction schedule and assign appropriate personnel to various phases of project.
* Accurately track and account for all material and equipment on site as well as provide the related necessary reports on a timely basis.
* Walk projects after work is performed to ensure quantity and quality of work completed.
* Manage and train Construction Supervisors, Construction Foremen, and Plumbers to ensure proficiency in their installation tasks.
* Prepare and deliver performance evaluations for Construction Supervisors, Construction Foremen and Plumbers when appropriate and discipline and counsel of assigned personnel to ensure compliance with Company's policies and procedure.
* Ensure safety practices are followed and that work is performed in a safe and productive manner
* Establish weekly safety meetings and documents.
* Assist in establishing clear, positive communications between all employees as well as with the Customers.
* Continually monitor and assist the Contract Administrator in updating the Project Construction Schedule.
* Determine and advise as appropriate on applicable local laws.
* Obtain appropriate warehousing facilities for all material and equipment.
* Enter accurate data on construction sheets and submit accurate weekly employee time records.
* Review and approve project invoices and include appropriate supporting documentation with such approved invoices.
* Maintain awareness with the Operations Manager of project budget vs. actual cost and notify of any budget discrepancies.
* Keep General Manager informed of any issues that arise during construction.
* Ensure appropriate clean-up of all construction areas at the end of each workday.
* Completion of warranty and closing forms to General Contractor required.
* Accurately set up project track all cost and keep cost within the original budget
* IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS 5-15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A SIMILAR PROJECT MANAGER ROLE FOR A MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR.
* BS DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR CONSTRUCTION SCIENCE
* DEMONSTRATE SOLID JOB STABILITY THROUGH THEIR CAREER AND HAVE THE DRIVE AND PASSION FOR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES.
* MUST HAVE CURRENT EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR ANOTHER MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE EMAIL A WORD DOCUMENT RESUME DIRECTLY THROUGH THIS POSTING.