Mechanical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA highly respected and successful commercial mechanical contractor in the Raleigh/Durham area, with branch offices in SC, specializing in hospitals, R&D, plan & spec and design build, is currently hiring for project managers in the Raleigh and Greensboro areas. We self-perform HVAC piping, plumbing, and the installation of equipment associated with our projects throughout North and South Carolina.
Our projects range from $1 MM to $30 MM mechanical contract value.
The PROJECT MANAGER must have:
* Excellent communication skills
* Background in BIM coordination and processes - spooling/fabrication preferred
* Technically strong in plumbing & HVAC code/design & installation practices
* Experience managing, scheduling, and tracking field labor at a job site level to multiple sites
* Subcontractor management experience
* Customer oriented
Preferred candidates will have the following:
* 2 or 4-yeardegree in construction related field or engineering
* Experience with project management software such as Viewpoint/Timberline
* Strong computer skills
* Safety training
* Estimating training and experience pricing and justifying change order proposals
* Leadership/military training
* Large project experience preferably with laboratory/science/pharmaceutical buildings
Job Type: Full-time