Mechanical / Structural Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for MECHANICAL / STRUCTURAL ENGINEER for our client in SEATTLE, WA
JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL / STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Requirements analysis, Preparation of SOW based on the requirements (making Request For Information" sketches and write-ups)
* Developing and checking of steel connections, configurations, Analysis and geometry based upon steel members in the 3D model, Responsible for Structural detailing, preparation, Inter disciplinary coordination and timely deliverable of drawings.
* Coordinate with Offsite engineers, and all other stake holders to decide upon particular strategies and engineering specifications for a project and ensure smooth execution.
* Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Mechanical Engg/Structural
* Design Engineer in structural engineering, with 8 years of Structures experience in modelling & checking of design and fabrication drawings,
* Conversant with International Codes and Standards such as AISC, NISD, OSHA & AWS, BS & IS
* Experienced in 3D modeling and generating 2D drawings of all types for Industrial and plant load bearing steel structures.
* Tekla Structures, Micro station , Navisworks, RAM Connection, AutoCAD, CATIA V5, Revit & MS Office.
* Positive and self motivated
* Preferably work experience on Blue Steel design.
* BE/B Tech in Mechanical Engg