This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a member of the Commercial Inkjet Writing System team developing the next generation commercial inkjet technology.
* Primary operator of the development test system
* Morning start-up and end of day shutdown of inkjet Writing Systems
* Operate entire functions of test system web handling, dryers, Writing Systems, Controller and Data Stations
* Execute test plans
* Collect and summarize data as described in test plans
* Assist in troubleshooting subsystem integration issues that may be mechanical, electrical or software in nature
* Develop best practices for Writing System operation based day to day experiences
* Assist in subsystem upgrades and re-configuration of the test ssytem
* AS Technical degree, equivalent military training or 15 plus years of experience in the printing industry
* Troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical and software integrated systems
* Familiar with Windows based PC s, basic computer skills
* Use of MS Excel for data entry, light data analysis and plotting
* 5 -10 years of industry experience
* Prior experience with continuous inkjet desired
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.